Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cloudy Skies ~ Sunny Skies

Have you been thrown a curve ball lately?

Some unforeseen event that throws you for a loop??  And now, the sky has gone dark and things look bleak to you?  Have you lost some of your hope?

Boy, it is sometimes hard to see the sun through the clouds - isn't it?
I am grateful that I have a program of recovery that IF I work it, will alter my perspective and my outlook.

Life is going to throw challenges in your path - you can bet on that.  But if you work your steps, stay connected to your sponsor and work on that conscious contact with your Higher Power ~ guess what??
The clouds WILL part and the sun WILL peek out.  If your gratitude and attitude are in alignment with God's will for you - you will see the possibilities of a wonderful day unfolding in front of you.  Start right there!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration and reminder that I don't have to roll with those dark clouds! I do have a solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clouds cannot block out THE SUN!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments: