Saturday, January 19, 2013

Perseverance






“Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers,
but to be fearless in facing them.


Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain, but

for the heart to conquer it.” 

― Rabindranath Tagore




Geez, why does this have to happen now?  Why is this happening to me?  Ever find yourself asking those questions?  Or how about .... I can't believe this is happening right now.

We, LIFE HAPPENS!  Good, bad, sad, horrible, happy, joyous, fun - and everything in between.  The trick is not to stop, not to give in, not to lay down, and not to give up.  Keep moving forward.  Embrace and accept whatever life sends your way, remember that nothing is forever.  Keep your faith, work your program, connect to those around you who are safe and encouraging.

Before you know it -- you will be in a different place.  And you will be able to look back and say, "Wow, I made it through.  I am still intact.  I am stronger for the challenge."  That's a wonderful thing!!

Now go have the best day ever!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments: