Wednesday, November 28, 2012

STUCK? Work a Step!!




Well, apparently if I am feeling stuck - it is usually in an emotion ... a feeling - most often fear of "something".  Do I need faith in them before I make a start?  NO!  I just need the willingness to work a step to the best of my ability.  If I am not a newcomer, I can usually determine which step applies to what I am experiencing.  BUT, a good rule of thumb is to go back to Step One - Admitting I am Powerless.  Because that is basically our dilemma - no power!  Which, for us, usually translates to "no control!!!"  Yikes!  Who likes THAT feeling?  I usually don't but it is the truth about much.  And that is okay. Control, most times, is an illusion anyway.

Happy ~ Happy ~ Joy ~ Joy
I just know that if I am "twisted, off center, disturbed" mentally, emotionally or spiritually about anything - working a step on that situation, that perception, that feeling or emotion - ALWAYS brings me relief.

Geez!!!  I feel better already!!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments: