Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year to All!

So here we are at beginning of a brand new year.  I was moved to blog this morning because so much has transpired in the last many months.  So many people have moved through my life lately and while it saddens me to see them go, I am filled with joy and gratitude because I know most of them are moving forward in their own lives and that is the true name of this game!  

I do what I do so that I can experience that and witness that and hopefully play a some small part in that transformation for many.  I will miss them all but I get to see them blossom and grow.  THAT is a true blessing and a gift.

My life is richer because I get to share in this experience and I also am in a place to learn from each of them.  That is exciting!  Sometimes the lessons are not so comfortable but I embrace them all because I know that growth is not always comfortable.  You see, I am also here to learn and experience new things and to grow in my personal life.

So to all of the women who have passed through this house, I have posted my wish for you!  Be well, be true, be accountable, be honest, be compassionate to yourself to others!  ðŸ’ž   💖  ðŸ’Ÿ  ðŸ’–  ðŸ’ž

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments: