Monday, October 29, 2012

Hows the Quality of your Recovery?

                                                                                      
  • Do you have a sponsor?  Do you use that relationship, are you staying in touch?
  • Are you working your steps?
  • Are you practicing your prayer and meditation on a daily basis?  
  • Are you reading your big book?
  • Are you going to meetings?
  • Are you using your tools when you need them?
  • Are you doing your nightly review?
  • Are you helping others?


These things are important pieces to make our "new way of living" puzzle complete.  Even if I don't do these things perfectly, I must do them to the best of my ability and I MUST remember - I can never pick up that first drink or drug.  It doesn't matter how long I have been sober, I still need to practice these things AND I must never pick up - no matter what!

So, tell me ... what does your recovery look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments: